NESTLE Elevating Tripod, self-impeding – Model No. 13403000
- These elevating tripods are suitable for light and medium rotating lasers.
- With the double gear reduction (1,2cm crank elevation / revolution) a specific height can be approached easily. Even when burdened with heavy laser devices, the 35cm crank can be moved without effort.
- With the included extension a max. height of 290cm can be achieved.
- When required, the tripod legs´ tips can be covered with rubber caps. This ensures safe positioning on smooth ground and prevents damages of surfaces like parquet flooring and paving tiles.
- We only use high-quality aluminium for the tubes and profiles. The anodized aluminium parts are weather-proof for toughest use.
- The aluminium tubes slide without jamming. This prevents the material from wear and keeps the tripod ready for use over a long period of time.
- The plastic parts are made of polymer-fibreglass composite and are extremely robust. These quality characteristics make NESTLE tripods the superior choice in comparison to competitive products.
- Solid tips.