Heavy duty version
- The 13107000 is especially designed for use with levels, rotating lasers, theodolites and construction tachymeter.
- Quick locking with ergonomically designed eccentric clamping levers for easy handling – even with gloves on.
- New patented circumferential clamping system. The clamping force takes effect on the outer and inner profiles. The force is always constant at every grade of extension.
- We only use high-quality aluminium for the tubes and profiles. The anodized aluminium parts are weather-proof for toughest use.
- The aluminium tubes slide without jamming. This prevents the material from wear and keeps the tripod ready for use over a long period of time.
- Tripod head made of metal.
- The central locking screw is movable.
- Solid tips.
- Best materials and quality workmanship keep the tripod ready for years of toughest use.
- Suitable for all construction surveying instruments.
- Aluminium tips.
flat, triangular shape
Working range, 1 m distance of tips
95 - 170cm
Area of application
levels, rotating lasers, theodolites, construction tachymeters
- Tripods made by Gottlieb Nestle: the right tripod for all measuring tasks!
- Please also note our extensive tripod accessories.