Electronic Theodolite with optical plummet or laser plummet
- The DT-400 Series is an electronic theodolite with digital angle measurement unit.
- The Theodolite is appropriate for measurements in the field of surveying, railway, construction, mining and engeneering .
- Optionally with optical or laser plummet.
- Equipped with tubular and circular bubble for quick leveling up.
- Switchable between Grad, GON and MIL.
Scope of delivery: Instrument, manual, battery charger, battery, battery compartment for 4 x AA batteries, tool kit, rain cover, transport case with carrying strap, tribrach.
- Display on two sides for easy reading of the angular values
- Large and easy to read numbers on the display
- Inclusive tribrach
- Integrated function for checking and adjustment in the field
Besides the Instrument, we offer a complete range of accessories. Of particular note are our wooden tripods.
For steep sights an eyepiese with bayonet lock is available (15902000, only for DT-405L).
The eyepiece is compatible to Leica theodolites.