Ranging pole supports, heavy duty
- Available with jaw or ring clamp.
- Easy handling: for fixing and plumbing prism or ranging poles on the measuring point.
- The heavy duty supports provide safe positioning for ranging and prism poles to withstand wind gusts caused by passing cars for example.
- The aluminium legs can be extended from 100-125cm or 100-130cm respectively.
- Model no. 11905000: with ring clamp.
- Model no. 11904000: with jaw clamp.
For construction and cadastral survey. Not only for positioning ranging poles on solid surfaces, also applicable with prism poles.
Model no. 11905000
Model no. 11904000
We also offer light ranging pole supports:
- Model no. 11901000: with jaw clamp.
- Model no. 11900000: with jaw clamp, "Mini".
- Model no. 11903000: with ring clamp.