Ranging pole supports, heavy duty
- Available with jaw or ring clamp.
- Easy handling: for fixing and plumbing prism or ranging poles on the measuring point.
- The heavy duty supports provide safe positioning for ranging and prism poles to withstand wind gusts caused by passing cars for example.
- The aluminium legs can be extended from 100-125cm or 100-130cm respectively.
- Model no. 11905000: with ring clamp.
- Model no. 11904000: with jaw clamp.
For construction and cadastral survey. Not only for positioning ranging poles on solid surfaces, also applicable with prism poles.
We also offer light ranging pole supports:
- Model no. 11901000: with jaw clamp.
- Model no. 11900000: with jaw clamp, "Mini".
- Model no. 11903000: with ring clamp.