For precision and engineering surveying
- NESTLE Carbon Tripod HD, classic black – for precision and engineering surveying.
- The tripod is equipped with a central strut section.
- The triangular plates on the tripod legs are freely swinging and equipped with tips to prevent slipping.
- For even load balancing the legs are equipped with two clamping screws. Due to the additional head clamping screw, the tripod plate can be freed from any torque.
- Carbon has a better coefficient of thermal expansion than Invar, which makes the HD, classic black suitable for any measurement with the highest precision requirements.
- Double clamping on the legs
- Head clamp screw for torque relief of the tripod plate
- center strut section
- Lightweight and robust for the highest precision
Precision and Engineering Surveying
98cm to 160cm
L: 108cm D: 30cm
Carbon, double clamping, center strut, torque relief screw
- 3 fach Klemmung
Optional mit Kurbel- oder Videokopf möglich.